In this new version of the "lightweight" wader Vass have increased the material performance coating thickness to further improve reliability and strength without losing the lightweight and flexible feel. Although a relatively minor update, it shows Vass’s commitment to constantly improving their products.
The Vass-Tex 405E ‘Camo’ wader benefits from the usual high quality workmanship and raw materials anglers have come to expect from Vass. The upper part is almost 50% lighter than other Heavy-Duty waders.
This wader was developed for anglers who require a lighter and more supple chest wader which is compact when stowed away. Its lightweight and flexibility is ideal for the warmer months as well as taking abroad on fishing trips due to its compact size when stowed away. It retains reliability unrivalled by other lightweight chest waders in its class!
- Features Include:
- Bi-stretch Vass-Tex 405 Camouflage material
- Soft fabric reverse for comfort
- Wide Vass-Quad welded seams (strong and reliable)
- Vass camouflage elasticate shoulder braces
- Utilises the tough Vass E Boot (tough, grippy and comfortable)
- Upper chest draw-cord
- Internal Chest Pocket (ideal for bait and tools)
- Compact when stowed away (ideal for fishing abroad etc)
- Easy repair material (see Vass’s repair instructions)
- Large heel kick on boot (makes it easy to take your foot out of the boot)